- September 4, 2013, Mac Tech Group, MIT: Rescuing Macintosh files.
Open source projects
- JHOVE, application and toolkit for identifying and validating files and extracting descriptive data. Developed the bulk of the code for Harvard University and continue to maintain it.
- OTS-Schemas, a Java library for reading and writing common library XML schemas, used in conjunction with FITS. Contributed the modules for MODS, MIX image data and AES-57 audio data.
- File Format Registry Browser, an experimental project for querying multiple file format registries (PRONOM, UDFR, and DBPedia's format entries) through their SPARQL endpoints.
- File Information Tool Set, an application aggregating the output of multiple file format identification and validation tools. Did enhancements, including updating of tools and improving video metadata, under a SPRUCE Grant from the Open Planets Foundation.
- A proof-of-concept iOS application in Objective-C.
- LinkedIn profile.
- File Formats Blog.
- Filk Book Index. An index of songbooks by and for science fiction fans, implemented in MODS and presented with XSLT.
- Articles on Eduhacker.
- JHOVE Tips for Developers
- Files that Last
- Compute!’s Guide to Adventure Games, 1984, updated 1987, now available for download from Scribd.
- "The Format Registry Problem," Code4lib Journal, 2013-01-15.